What We Do
What we do
As members of the
Natural Voice Practitioners Network
we believe that singing is everyone's birth-right, regardless of musical experience or ability,
and we enjoy building accepting, non-judgmental communities of people that sing together.
As well as leading our regular community choirs in
we also run:
- singing for health & well-being groups
where participants are on recovery journeys and re-building confidence
- team-building events
workplace teams coming together to share an experience and strengthen the services they provide
- voices for hire
as a small close-harmony singing group we can sing - or lead your friends & family to sing for you -
your special occasion e.g. weddings, hen parties, birthdays, funerals
For further details please see our:
Terms & Conditions
How we do it
- We work with groups of any ability
- We welcome people who think they can't sing
- We enable people to hear and enjoy their own voice while singing with others
It's about welcoming all voices into a group without audition and working from there to make a group
sound. We learn songs together by ear and nobody needs to read music.
How we don't do it
- We don't hold auditions
- We don't ask anyone to sing alone
- We don't ask anyone to read music notes
In our team approach we teach 3 or 4 part songs to groups of people concurrently. You will be singing
brilliant harmonies within minutes!
We bring you a wealth of experience in the fields of health, community work and teaching, as
well as singing and music.
What they say ...
... singing for health and wellbeing
... about pop-up choirs
- "It doesn't matter what people say, I can sing."
- "It's good for the soul."
- "Getting together in the group means I'm socialising, plus growing in confidence every week."
... about team building events
- "The sharing of an unusual experience with colleagues helps morale, team cohesion and
expands our understanding of each other."
- "Loved It! Magic! Pure awesome!”
... about InVoice
- "Harmonising helps working as a team."
- "Honestly one of the best activities I’ve been involved with in 17 years with the learning and development field."
- "Great team builder… and the positives on the body and mood are amazing...."
- "They are passionate about what they do."
- "Great group leaders - really enjoyed it."
- "You were all so enthusiastic and shared your enthusiasm with us."
Contact us: InVoice@singtastic.co.uk
| Home | What We Do | About Us | Top |