Helping you to find your singing voice naturally with others
Singtastic is Vicky Sweeney, Kate Rowe, Darren Sweeney and Sarah Owen.
We lead community choirs and facilitate singing projects to improve mental health & wellbeing.
As members of the
Natural Voice Network
we believe that singing is everyone's birth-right, regardless of musical experience or ability, and we enjoy building
accepting, non-judgmental communities of people that sing together.
As well as running our regular community choirs in Wiltshire and Gloucestershire we also lead:
- Wild Singing
- exploring voice in the outdoors
- Nourishing Harmonies
- workshops to share experimental voice work
- Pop-Up Workshops
- co-hosted with other local choirs in new locations
- Singing for Mental Health & Well-Being
- tailored-made programmes to support people in their recovery
See our Calendar
page for details of forthcoming workshops.
| About Singtastic
| Cirencester Community Choir
| Marlborough Community Choir
| Wanborough Community Choir
| Nourishing Harmonies
| Wild Singing
| Pop‑up Workshops
| Top |